CLOSE
Leave a comment
School LockDown

Source: Chris So / Getty

Around 10:30am Marshall Middle School was evacuated due to a possible gas leak.

Beamount Fire Captain, Earl White, says the leak of carbon monoxide possible came from a boiler.

Beaumont Fire-Rescue Captain Earl White told 12News that the campus was evacuated due to a possible leak of carbon monoxide.  The leak is believed to have come from a boiler.

Multiple students have been treated, along with 1-0 students being taken to Baptist Hospital.

Stay tuned for more updates as the story develops.

via: 12NewsNow

 

Also On 97.9 The Box:
comments – add yours
×