The Late Late Show with James Corden has returned with a brand new hilarious episode of “Carpool Karaoke” featuring mega star Adele.
James pulls up in front of Adele’s house and prompts her to come down outside by singing her smash hit, “Hello.” The two Brits then ride around London’s gloomy streets and sing “Hello,” “Someone Like You,” and “Rolling In The Deep” together.
Things begin to heat up when James and Adele start singing Spice Girls’ 1996 classic “Wannabe,” but Adele really takes flight when she spits Nicki Minaj’s verse from Kanye’s MBDTF cut “Monster.”
Nicki Minaj quickly got wind of the episode and had a field day on Instagram and Twitter.
Skip to the 10:10 mark and watch Adele rap up top.
When We Were Young: 15 Photos Of Adele Throughout The Years
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Still a 19-year-old on the rise.
1 of 15
2. The 20-year-old was finding her lane.
2 of 15
3. Yet to achieve success in the U.S., Adele was a force to be reckoned with in the UK.
3 of 15
4. Before snagging all of the major awards, Adele was just another nominee in attendance.
4 of 15
5. Finally, a Grammy for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.
5 of 15
6. Another one, Grammy for Best New Artist in 2009.
6 of 15
7. Her success in America was undeniable.
7 of 15
8. 21 was just starting production when Adele hit up the "Sex and the City" premiere.
8 of 15
9. After finishing her second album, Adele's look got a lot more grown and sexy.
9 of 15
10. Working on 21.
10 of 15
11. Following her throat surgery, Adele got back to work.
11 of 15
12. "Skyfall" received the Golden Globe for Best Original Song in 2013.
12 of 15
13. In 2012, Adele became the second female artist to win six awards in one night.
13 of 15
14. She surpassed the Beatles after her second album spent 16 weeks at the top of the US Billboard 200 chart.
14 of 15
15. 25 never looked so good.
15 of 15