It’s been less than a month since Chris Brown released his Royalty album, and he’s already dropping new music.
Last night on Instagram, the 26-year-old crooner shared six 15-second videos of him dancing to a new song in the studio. Thankfully, a super fan edited all the videos together and created a three-minute cut of Chris vibing out.
“I know what you want, but you’re not going to get it/ that’s a no for sure, but you’re vibing with me,” sings Chris.
There’s no word on the song’s title, but rumors suggest it’s called “Other Side.” The new track could appear on Chris’ reportedly forthcoming mixtape After The Party.
Take a listen to Chris’ new song up top.
12 Things We Learned From Chris Brown's Breakfast Club Interview
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Ready To Have A Baby, Not Ready For Marriage
1 of 11
2. Relationship With Drake
2 of 11
3. Community Service
3 of 11
4. Tour Documentary
4 of 11
5. Chris & Jay Z Are Cordial
5 of 11
6. Calls Pharrell When He Needs Advice
6 of 11
7. His Love For Karrueche Tran
7 of 11
8. Relationship With Rihanna
8 of 11
9. Friendship With Tyga
9 of 11
10. Competition Between Artists
10 of 11
11. Justin Bieber's Media Redemption
11 of 11