For the season seven premiere of his web series Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, Jerry Seinfeld knew he had to pull out all of the stops. Who’s more major as a special guest than POTUS?
In the episode, Jerry Seinfeld and President Barack Obama take a joy ride in a 1963 Corvette Coupe, but as to be expected, the ‘vette didn’t get very far because, security.
Still, the episode is pretty epic, and even though he’s not an official comedian, you have to admit the President’s one-liners can be pretty hilarious.
Watch Seinfeld interrupt the President’s day in the video above.
Idris Elba and David Oyelowo have been honored by Queen Elizabeth II as the two actors landed spots on the the Queen’s annual New Years Honors List and were awarded Order of the British Empire titles.
There’s no doubt that these two have made significant moves in Hollywood, so we’re not surprised that the Queen took notice.
In a statement, Idris shared his excitement: “Awards and honors come in all shapes and sizes and all as significant as the other. But this is beyond special as it comes from Queen and country, and I couldn’t be more proud for receiving this right now. What a year. On me head son!”
Quentin Tarantino‘s Django Unchained was a massive success. But now, it could cost him a pretty penny.
The director is being sued for $100 million for copyright infringement over the 2012 film by writers Oscar Colvin Jr. and Terrance J. Colvin. In the suit, the Colvins allege that Tarantino, along with The Weinstein Company and Columbia Pictures, stole Django’s concept from their screenplay, Freedom.
Jennifer Lopez has landed yet another stunning cover, this time on TV Guide Magazine. Aside from looking insanely gorgeous, per usual, the 46-year old brands 2016 as the year of J.Lo.
“It’s gonna be a big year for me. I have [American] Idol, I have Shades [of Blue], I have my [Las] Vegas residency beginning. I have so much stuff that we’re working on on the branding side. I don’t know how I’d name it. It’s gonna be a J.Lo year though. It’s gonna be a real J.Lo year, whether you like it or not!”
We’re not mad at that! For more of Lopez in TV Guide, click here.
True Life is returning to television and for it’s latest episode, the MTV show will chronicle the lives of two young women who have decided to have their cousin’s baby.
Madame Noire reports: “One of the women featured in the episode is Alexis. She is six months pregnant with her cousin Andrew’s baby and while she prepares for motherhood, she is also trying to collect bail for him. As she petitions their family members to help with the fee, Alexis feels hopeless because they cannot ignore the nature of her relationship with Andrew.”
True Life: I Had My Cousin’s Baby premieres tonight. Watch the sneak peak above.
Here Are 21 Of President Barack Obama’s Best Photos Of 2015
1. JANUARY: President Obama delivers the State of the Union address with the support of vice president Joe Biden. Obama gained mass support after his joke about winning both terms.1 of 19
2. JANUARY: President Barack Obama has an adorable moment with Akira Cooper at the Community Children’s Center, one of the nation’s oldest Head Start providers, in Lawrence, Kan.2 of 19
3. JANUARY: President Obama greets Prime Minister Narendra Modi upon arrival at Air Force Station Palam in New Delhi, India.3 of 19
4. JANUARY: President Barack Obama greets neighbors after visiting a model home at the Nueva Villas at Beverly, a single-family housing development owned by local nonprofit organization Chicanos Por La Causa Inc. in Phoenix, Ariz.4 of 19
5. FEBRUARY: President Barack Obama fakes a jump shot during an Affordable Care Act video taping for BuzzFeed in the White House Library. The video went viral thanks to jokes about his presidency and ultra-cool swag.5 of 19
6. FEBRUARY: President Barack Obama talks with 13-year-old student Vidal Chastanet as “Humans of New York” founder Brandon Stanton photographs during a blog interview in the Oval Office. Obama was greatly inspired by Chastanet’s comments on the popular “Humans of New York” Instagram page, where he shared his troubles finding courage in school and and life despite living in a dangerous area of Brooklyn, NY.6 of 19
7. MARCH: Obama is a classic man as he puts on a green tie in observance of St. Patrick’s Day.7 of 19
8. MARCH: President Barack Obama delivers remarks during the event to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of Bloody Sunday and the Selma to Montgomery civil rights marches at the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Ala.8 of 19
9. APRIL: During the Correspondents’ Dinner, his anger translator – played by Key & Peele comedian Keegan-Michael Key – helped Obama get out his biggest frustrations.9 of 19
10. APRIL: President Obama arrives in Jamaica to meet with the 15-member Caribbean Community. His trip marked a first for the sitting president and second since the country’s independence.10 of 19
11. APRIL: Obama speaks with newly appointed Attorney General Loretta Lynch in the Oval Office.11 of 19
12. JUNE: President Obama and German Chancellor Angela Merkel are seen talking during the president’s trip to the G7Summit in Bavaria, Germany.12 of 19
13. JUNE: President Obama sings “Amazing Grace” during the eulogy for South Carolina state senator and Rev. Clementa Pinckney during Pinckney’s funeral service. Clementa was one of the nine victims who died after suspected shooter Dylann Roof entered the AME church and opened fire.13 of 19
14. SEPTEMBER: President Obama is featured on the popular show “Running Wild With Bear Grylls.” Obama took the trip to highlight the importance of climate control.14 of 19
15. SEPTEMBER: The First Couple serve as “love goals” at the White House’s state dinner for Chinese President Xi Jinping and his wife Madame Peng Liyuan. Obama and Xi announced an agreement on controlling climate change and a mutual outlook on cyber security.15 of 19
16. OCTOBER: President Obama meets with Ahmed Mohamed, the student who was detained by Texas police for his homemade clock. The president stood by the teen, who many believe was the victim of Islamophobia.16 of 19
17. NOVEMBER: President Obama issues a warning to his critics who “pop off” at his policies towards Syrian refugees. Speaking at the OP 21 United Nations conference on climate change, Obama welcomed his Republican critics to the White House to lay down their own policies. No one has responded.17 of 19
18. DECEMBER: President Obama addresses the public from the Oval Office regarding the San Bernardino shooting.18 of 19
19. DECEMBER: All grown up! The First Family, including Obama’s mother-in-law Marian Robinson, is seen at the White House’s national Christmas tree lighting ceremony on Dec. 2.19 of 19
What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: Jerry Seinfeld Hilariously Interrupts President Obama’s Day & More was originally published on globalgrind.com