Martin Shkreli has been arrested for paying off debts with stock he illegally took from a biotech firm that he started.
We know Shkreli as the Wu-Tang Clan album buyer, as he purchased the group’s secret Once Upon A Time In Shaolin album for $2 million just months ago.
Martin Shkreli — the hated pharmaceutical exec who dropped $2 mil for a Wu-Tang Clan album — got busted by the FBI for securities fraud.
The feds arrested Shkreli early Thursday morning in Manhattan. The 32-year-old was already one of the most reviled and envied men in the country for inflating the price on an HIV/cancer treatment from $13.50 per pill to $750 per pill — and envied for buying Wu-Tang’s top secret “Once Upon a Time in Shaolin” record a few months ago.
The ex-hedge fund manager has been charged for illegally taking stock from a biotech firm he started, and using it to pay off debts from other biz deals … according to Bloomberg.
Apparently, one of his next stunts would have been bailing out Bobby Shmurda. We ain’t mad at that. Leave your thoughts below.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
15 Pictures Of Madonna & Her Favorite Rappers (PHOTOS)
1. Madonna and Nicki MinajSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Madonna and Chance the RapperSource: 2 of 14
3. Frank OceanSource: 3 of 14
4. Chance The RapperSource: 4 of 14
5. Madonna and Kanye WestSource: 5 of 14
6. Madonna and The RootsSource: 6 of 14
7. Madonna and DJ KhaledSource: 7 of 14
8. Madonna and TupacSource: 8 of 14
9. Madonna with Cardi B & the MigosSource: 9 of 14
10. Madonna and Kanye WestSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. Madonna and DrakeSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Madonna and CeeloSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Madonna and Jay ZSource:Getty 13 of 14
14. Madonna and Nicki MinajSource:Getty 14 of 14
FBI Arrests Wu-Tang Clan Album Buyer For Securities Fraud was originally published on globalgrind.com