Hacker group Anonymous has turned their attention to ISIS following the Paris attacks that occurred last Friday. They say the take-down will be their “biggest operation” to date, according to TIME. The group has claimed responsibility for the deaths of 127 people in a coordinated set of terrorist attacks last week.
“Expect massive cyber attacks. War is declared. Get prepared,” says the masked man in French. “Anonymous from all over the world will hunt you down. You should know that we will find you and we will not let you go. We will launch the biggest operation ever against you.”
Anonymous has threatened to take down other groups that have endangered freedom in the past, such as Occupy Wall Street, the Charlie Hebdo shootings, and the Ku Klux Klan. Check the Anonymous video up top (FYI: it’s in French).
SOURCE: TIME | VIDEO SOURCE: Inform
Pray For Paris: 14 Heartbreaking Photos Following The Attacks
14 photos Launch gallery
1. Las Vegas turns the lights on its Eiffel Tower replica off, showing solidarity with Paris following multiple terror attacks.
1 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.
2 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.
3 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.
4 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.
5 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
6 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
7 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.
8 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.
9 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
10 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.
11 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
12 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.
13 of 14
14. Pray for Paris.
14 of 14