The reality TV star gave us the inside scoop on the daily challenges she faces as a supermom. Kim told Ryan Seacrest in a recent interview:
“My husband needs a lot of attention, each kid needs a lot of attention, I work a lot, [and] I want to be able to give everyone just the same amount of attention.”
Kim is expected to give birth in December. We’re sure ‘Ye will be cool with a little less attention when his son arrives.
The two were seen at the book release party of pastor Rich Wilkerson, Jr. in Malibu. According to reports, Kourt and Scott are working on repairing their relationship.
Following her parents’ reunion (see receipts here), little Penelope cuddled up close with her mom. After awaking from her deep slumber, P was ready for a little girl time. How cute!
9 Times Penelope Disick Was Probably Plotting World Domination
1. Penelope's like, "Oh no you didn't."Source:Splash News 1 of 9
2. Doesn't North look like she's saying "Oh no, Penelope, what have you done now?"Source:Splash News 2 of 9
3. I'll get you next time...My pretty.Source:Splash News 3 of 9
4. Mason! You know what we're doing tonight?Source:Splash News 4 of 9
5. If Penelope grew a thin mustache, she'd be the perfect villain for Bugs Bunny.Source:Splash News 5 of 9
6. And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for that pesky Kanye West and his friend Hova.Source:Splash News 6 of 9
7. Who said it, Penelope or Stewie Griffin? "Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!"Source:Splash News 7 of 9
8. Penelope's plot to take over the world involves a death ray she can shoot from her eyeballs.Source:Splash News 8 of 9
9. Penelope is focused on world domination.Source:Splash News 9 of 9
Kim K. Says Kanye Needs “A Lot Of Attention,” Kourtney & Scott Reunite In Malibu was originally published on globalgrind.com