It infuriates me how some father’s aren’t in their children’s lives. I have grown and accepted the fact that I just won’t have that many memories with my pops, because he chose not to be around. I mean… I would see him OCCASIONALLY for a holiday or two out of the year, but other than that… he was no where to be found. Honestly, I would’ve appreciated just a call every other day to check up on me and get to know me. At the end of the day, you may THINK that the only things kids want are material items, but that’s not true at all.
I’ve spent the last 17 years watching two of my baby cousins grow into dope young men. And yes, if ya’ll are reading this: you are still babies to me lol. I didn’t even give birth to them and it’s difficult for me to miss any of their basketball games or just miss a day of their lives period. And because of that alone, I cannot wrap my brain around how some “dads” just can’t step up to the plate. SMH
Round of applause to the real men who don’t make excuses and take care of their family’s business by any means necessary. They don’t have an award for that.
Follow @TheAmirDiamond & @979TheBox On Social Media
Paul Wall's "Slab God" Signing At Johnny Dang & Co.
1. The Peoples Champs & Diamond BoysSource:Amir Diamond 1 of 13
2. Paul Wall's Autograph SigningSource:Amir Diamond 2 of 13
3. B Don!Source:Amir Diamond 3 of 13
4. Hunnidt!Source:Amir Diamond 4 of 13
5. Broadcasting LiveSource:Amir Diamond 5 of 13
6. Breadwinners!Source:Amir Diamond 6 of 13
7. Paul Wall's Autograph SigningSource:Amir Diamond 7 of 13
8. June The Jenius & PA The SystemSource:Amir Diamond 8 of 13
9. C Stone The BreadwinnerSource:Amir Diamond 9 of 13
10. Stunna Bam & June The JeniusSource:Amir Diamond 10 of 13
11. 14456520786689Source:Amir Diamond 11 of 13
12. Paul Wall's Autograph SigningSource:Amir Diamond 12 of 13
13. Stunna BamSource:Amir Diamond 13 of 13