[Sorry. This video cannot be displayed in this feed. View your video here.]
The exclusives just don’t stop. We have another star-studded edition of Extra Butter w/ BlogXilla. On this bonus episode, we caught up with the cast of The Walk to give you the 411 on the new movie about Philippe Petit’s historic balancing act above the Twin Towers in 1974.
Star Joseph Gordon-Levitt recalls his best New York memory while sharing that Philippe insisted on personally teaching him how to walk a high-wire.
“Before this I had not done, ‘wire walking’ at all, and Philippe Petit himself had orchestrated this elaborate workshop of just 8 days of me and him all day. He insisted on being the one to teach me,” he revealed.
“The music is from Malcolm’s perspective, he’s like the nerdy kid that has something to say.” Pharrell continued to break down the music, saying, “The angst that you feel in the chorus “Don’t Get Deleted,” it’s on purpose.”
DOPE is out on DVD on October 13th.
1 of 19
1. Zoe rocks flare jeans in 2005.
2 of 19
2. Zoe looks sweet and innocent on the red carpet in 2007.
3 of 19
3. Zoe chops her bangs for a slightly darker look.
4 of 19
4. Zoe's personal style gets an edge.
5 of 19
5. Zoe rocks bold print and a slit on the red carpet.
6 of 19
6. All grown up. Zoe channels Michelle Pfeiffer in "Scarface" and nails it.
7 of 19
7. Zoe strolls through NYC in quirky hat and sunglasses.
8 of 19
8. Zoe looks cute and stylish in white mini dress and blue tights.
9 of 19
9. Zoe shows some skin in all black everything.
10 of 19
10. More skin and more all black everything.
11 of 19
11. Zoe takes a break on the darker colors and goes for a more angelic look.
12 of 19
12. ..And then she's back to old habits.
13 of 19
13. It's safe to say Zoe Kravitz is a definite fan of all black everything.
14 of 19
14. Zoe looks cozy and fashion forward in NYC.
15 of 19
15. Zoe rocks platinum blonde hair and a plunging red dress for the red carpet.
16 of 19
16. Zoe ditches her blonde locks for braids instead. And everyone approved.
17 of 19
17. Zoe looks cool and stylish in NYC.
18 of 19
18. Zoe looks sleek and sophisticated and lets her long hair flourish in a black dress.
19 of 19
19. Grown and sexy.
Extra Butter: Pharrell Breaks Down His “DOPE” Nerdy Songs, & Joseph Gordon-Levitt Gets High Wired was originally published on globalgrind.com
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90's Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
[VIDEO] Man Punched For Yelling During Beyonce Mute Challenge In Houston
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Wife Jeannie Mai
Sept. 18th is National Cheeseburger Day: Here Are 10 Delicious Burger Deals
Social Media Reacts To 'Shocking' New Mugshot As Tory Lanez Transferred To State Prison
Beyoncé Renaissance World Tour Houston: Our Favorite Moments
Brazilian Teenager Dies After Masturbating 42 “Times” Without Stopping!!
Classics: 7 Scenes From The Movie 'Life' We Still Quote Everyday