On this day in 1992, Barack Obama and Michelle Robinson were married. Twenty three years later, the president and first lady of the United States are celebrating their anniversary in the White House. Talk about relationship goals.
MUST READ: Venus Avenges Serena By Beating The Woman Who Defeated Her Sister In The U.S. Open And Goes On To Win 47th Career Title
The Obam’s are truly wonderful couple and even as some of the most important people on the planet, they seem to have a wonderful marriage. Here are five of our favorite moments in their relationship.
1. That time when the President and the First Lady were everything at the Chinese State Dinner.
2. That time when Michelle wished Barack a happy Valentines Day and said, “Love is all you need.”
3. That time when Barack wished Michelle a happy birthday and they looked forever in love.
4. That time when the Obamas were ready for College Signing Day and were reppin’ their alma maters.
5. That time when President Obama shared that wonderful throwback of them on their wedding day.
If these two aren’t the definition of the glory of Black love, we don’t know what is. Congratulations to POTUS and FLOTUS!
First Couple Cuteness: Michelle Obama Wishes The President Happy Valentine’s Day Via Instagram
Michelle Obama Gives The Best Relationship Advice Ever!
President Obama Compares Michelle To Beyonce: ‘She Upgraded Me’
Congratulations To The Obamas On Their 23rd Anniversary: 5 Of Our Favorite Barack And Michelle Moments was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Clubgoer Shot In Chest After Woman Fires Gun Into Houston Nightclub
Texas Legislators Vote To Eliminate Annual Vehicle Inspections
Report: Woman and Ex-Boyfriend Exchange Gunfire Outside Houston Daycare
He's Back! Jamie Foxx Announces Return To TV With New Show
BREAKING: Fetty Wap Sentenced to 6 Years in Jail
Brazilian Teenager Dies After Masturbating 42 “Times” Without Stopping!!
Patrick Clark Indicted By Harris County Jury For Takeoff Murder
911 Operator Hangs Up On Child While Mother Dies *Audio*!!!