What a great way to end the summer.
Caitlyn Jenner has had one hell of a year, and now the former Olympian is making her first television interview appearance ever. Cait stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show and dished on her new life, how she began cross-dressing years ago, whether she misses being Bruce, her thoughts on same-sex marriage, and her dating life.
When Ellen asked the 65-year-old role model if she missed her former male self, Cait abruptly replied:
“Absolutely, no. Because as a woman I can do all this fun stuff anyway. I can still play golf. I can still go race cars.”
Check out the amazing interview above. If you want more Cait videos, watch as Kris Jenner meets Caitlyn for the first time by clicking here.
SOURCE: Just Jared | PHOTO CREDIT: ELLEN, Splash
Every Time We've Spotted Caitlyn Jenner Doing Her Thing
1. A leggy Caitlyn Jenner does leopard while out and about in SoHo, NYC with friends.Source:Splash News 1 of 6
2. Caitlyn Jenner shows us how it's done in SoHo.Source:Splash News 2 of 6
3. Caitlyn Jenner shows off her style in a colorful mini-skirt and dark jacket.Source:Splash News 3 of 6
4. Caitlyn Jenner struts her stuff in NYC.Source:Splash News 4 of 6
5. Cait goes out to eat with other trans women in Tribeca, NYC.Source:Splash News 5 of 6
6. Caitlyn Jenner's little black dress game might be better than ours.Source:Splash News 6 of 6
Werk! Caitlyn Jenner Makes Her First Television Interview Appearance On Ellen was originally published on globalgrind.com