There is hope for our boy Breezy.
Earlier today, we reported that Chris Brown was preparing a defense for his custody war with Nia Guzman, the mother of his child Royalty. Nia filed for full custody of their 1-year-old, and will meet Chris in court in two weeks, according to TMZ.
But we reached out to a rep for Nia, who says that she’s not completely opposed to sharing joint custody with the “Fine China” singer. Her rep said:
Nia would be fine with him “seeing their daughter as long as he’s in a good place.” Adding, “The life of a recording artist isn’t a place for a 1-year-old.”
While it seems as if Chris Brown is a loving dad who is proud of his daughter, Nia’s rep says photos on social media don’t tell the whole story.
Seems like Nia has some ammo of her own. Stay tuned.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
12 Things We Learned From Chris Brown's Breakfast Club Interview
1. Ready To Have A Baby, Not Ready For MarriageSource:YouTube 1 of 11
2. Relationship With DrakeSource:Instagram 2 of 11
3. Community ServiceSource:Instagram 3 of 11
4. Tour DocumentarySource:GettyImages 4 of 11
5. Chris & Jay Z Are CordialSource:GettyImages 5 of 11
6. Calls Pharrell When He Needs AdviceSource:GettyImages 6 of 11
7. His Love For Karrueche TranSource:Instagram 7 of 11
8. Relationship With RihannaSource:GettyImages 8 of 11
9. Friendship With TygaSource:GettyImages 9 of 11
10. Competition Between ArtistsSource:Instagram 10 of 11
11. Justin Bieber's Media RedemptionSource:YouTube 11 of 11
Chris Brown’s Baby Mother Is Not Opposed To Joint Custody – On One Condition… was originally published on globalgrind.com