Caitlyn Jenner‘s new reality TV series is just days away from premiering.
Ahead of I Am Cait‘s highly anticipated debut, E! has released a new sneak peek that highlights just how tough Cait’s world can be at times. In the 50-second clip, Cait has trouble sleeping as she ponders trans issues well into the wee hours of the night.
Looking into the camera by her bed, the bare-faced Olympic gold medalist says with tears in her eyes:
“We don’t want people dying over this. We don’t want people murdered over this stuff. What a responsibility I have towards this community. Am I going to do everything right? Am I going to say the right things? Do I project the right image? My mind’s just spinning with thoughts. I just hope I get it right.”
We can understand Cait’s concern, as she spent 65 years unable to join a community she wanted to be a part of for most of her life. Still, since transitioning into a woman, she’s done nothing but help.
You’ve got this, girl.
I Am Cait premieres July 26th at 8pm EST on E!. In the meantime, peep the sneak peek above.
SOURCE: E! | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Every Time We've Spotted Caitlyn Jenner Doing Her Thing
1. A leggy Caitlyn Jenner does leopard while out and about in SoHo, NYC with friends.Source:Splash News 1 of 7
2. Caitlyn Jenner shows us how it's done in SoHo.Source:Splash News 2 of 7
3. Caitlyn Jenner shows off her style in a colorful mini-skirt and dark jacket.Source:Splash News 3 of 7
4. Caitlyn Jenner struts her stuff in NYC.Source:Splash News 4 of 7
5. Cait goes out to eat with other trans women in Tribeca, NYC.Source:Splash News 5 of 7
6. Caitlyn Jenner's little black dress game might be better than ours.Source:Splash News 6 of 7
7. In the city with her girls.Source: 7 of 7
Caitlyn Jenner Can’t Sleep, Stressed Over Transgender Issues In New “I Am Cait” Clip was originally published on globalgrind.com