In celebration of their one year wedding anniversary, Yeezy took to twitter to let the world know that he’s extremely happy.
Kim didn’t take long to reply back, jumping on the social media site to let people know the feelings are mutual.
Recently, Mrs. West explained to Access Hollywood that she was the one to pursue the “All Day” rapper. We wish the happy couple many more years to come.
PHOTO CREDIT: Splash
Kim Kardashian's Timeline Of Her & Kanye West's Wedding Weekend
1. Just a little stroll thru Valentino's garden #WeddingWeek #1YearAgo1 of 13
2. No big deal! 😜2 of 13
3. Group shot! #WeddingWeek #1YearAgo #BestWeekOfMyLife3 of 13
4. Pulling up to Versailles a year ago4 of 13
5. Mingling #AlberElbaz #Valentino #Franca5 of 13
6. Memories from Versailles6 of 13
7. Happy 😍7 of 13
8. I'm feelin' our Margiela looks #WeddingWeek #Versailles8 of 13
9. Lana ❤️9 of 13
10. Bae in Paris 😍10 of 13
11. Carriage ride at Versailles11 of 13
12. Fairytale12 of 13
13. Then we danced all night in the rain13 of 13
#HappyAnniversary: Kanye West Makes A Public Declaration Of Love To Kim Kardashian was originally published on globalgrind.com