In celebration of their one year wedding anniversary, Yeezy took to twitter to let the world know that he’s extremely happy.
Kim didn’t take long to reply back, jumping on the social media site to let people know the feelings are mutual.
Recently, Mrs. West explained to Access Hollywood that she was the one to pursue the “All Day” rapper. We wish the happy couple many more years to come.
PHOTO CREDIT: Splash
Kim Kardashian's Timeline Of Her & Kanye West's Wedding Weekend
1. Just a little stroll thru Valentino's garden #WeddingWeek #1YearAgoSource:Instagram 1 of 13
2. No big deal! 😜Source:Instagram 2 of 13
3. Group shot! #WeddingWeek #1YearAgo #BestWeekOfMyLifeSource:Instagram 3 of 13
4. Pulling up to Versailles a year agoSource:Instagram 4 of 13
5. Mingling #AlberElbaz #Valentino #FrancaSource:Instagram 5 of 13
6. Memories from VersaillesSource:Instagram 6 of 13
7. Happy 😍Source:Instagram 7 of 13
8. I'm feelin' our Margiela looks #WeddingWeek #VersaillesSource:Instagram 8 of 13
9. Lana ❤️Source:Instagram 9 of 13
10. Bae in Paris 😍Source:Instagram 10 of 13
11. Carriage ride at VersaillesSource:Instagram 11 of 13
12. FairytaleSource:Instagram 12 of 13
13. Then we danced all night in the rainSource:Instagram 13 of 13
#HappyAnniversary: Kanye West Makes A Public Declaration Of Love To Kim Kardashian was originally published on globalgrind.com