Karen Civil stated Lil Wayne did NOT drop his lawsuit against Birdman. Instead, he’s moving the lawsuit to their hometown of New Orleans, Louisiana.
Lil Wayne lawsuit has NOT been dropped just moved to New Orleans.
— Karεn Ciѵil (@KarenCivil) April 7, 2015
According to this latest revelation, it’s quite possible. The Jasmine Brand has gotten ahold of a legal document where it appears Lil Wayne has dropped his $51 million lawsuit against Birdman…at least for now.
The legal document states the suit has been dropped “without prejudice,” which legally means Lil Wayne can refile his lawsuit against Birdman at a later date.
The past few months have been quite tumultuous for the legendary hip-hop label. After Tyga blasted Cash Money for holding his forthcoming album “hostage,” Lil Wayne followed up with a similar and shocking allegation against his “father” Birdman, claiming the mogul wasn’t supporting the release of his long-delayed Tha Carter V album.
There’s been no word regarding what this all means for Cash Money, but check out the legal paperwork over at The Jasmine Brand.
PHOTO CREDIT: GettyImages
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 13
11. Because bros endure boring events together.11 of 13
12. Because bros give each other props.12 of 13
Lil Wayne Did Not Drop His Lawsuit Against Cash Money was originally published on globalgrind.com