Kim Kardashian is in a rush to change her last name. According to reports, the soon-to-be Mrs. West recently pushed up her wedding date.
Us Weekly reports that the reality star and fiancé Kanye West decided to swap the date of their nuptials. They originally planned to say “I do” in July, but now their televised ceremony will take place two months earlier in May.
“North will have a large role in the wedding!” an insider told the magazine. Another source added that Kim and Kanye plan to have “lots of events leading up to the big day” for their guests.
The third-time bride revealed the location of the wedding during a recent vista on “Jimmy Kimmel Live.”
“I’m not telling where or the date, but I think it’s kind of obvious it’s in Paris,” she said. As we reported earlier, the “Bound 2” stars are reportedly eyeing the legendary Chateau de Versailles as a possible venue.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's 'Kutest' Moments
1. A Look Into The Kutest Moments Between Kim & KanyeSource: 1 of 8
2. Now VOGUE2 of 8
3. Q Kuick Squeeze From Kim KSource: 3 of 8
4. Kimmy Squeezes Her ManSource: 4 of 8
5. What Is This...Velvet?Source: 5 of 8
6. Kanye & Kim Having A Black & White MomentSource: 6 of 8
7. It Ain't Love Until You...Source: 7 of 8
8. Kim & YeezySource: 8 of 8
What’s The Rush Kim K? The Future Mrs. West Bumps Up Her Wedding Date was originally published on hellobeautiful.com