During the Knicks’ 92-88 loss to Toronto, Carmelo Anthony received an injury to his right arm that has caused numbness according to NBA.com. Anthony still wants to play in Houston’s game but will not “force it”.
The New York Knicks forward says, “As bad as I would want to play in the All-Star Game, participate, if I can’t go, I can’t go. Nothing I can do about that.”
Get well Carmelo. He finished the Knicks game with 12 points of 5-24 shooting.
- Trey Songz, Ne-Yo, Kevin Hart Added To All Star Celebrity Game Roster
- Jam Session Jam-Packed With Clinics, Dance Classes and Kids’ Zone
- Galleria Foot Locker Preps For Jordan XX8′s, All-Star Celebration
- Kevin Garnett Hints At Retirement: “Definitely My Last All-Star Game”
- NBA All Star Game Weekend Eye Candy
- Trinidad James Welcome to Houston Party
- NBA Starters Turn Out For All-Star Jam Session
- Carmelo Anthony Arm Injury Causes Uncertainty About All-Star