Could Boston Celtics center Kevin Garnett be retiring soon? According to NBA.com, Garnett says this weekend is definitely his last All-Star game. No details were given to as to why or when he wouldn’t be returning but the 37 year old has played in the All-Star 15 times in the 18 years of his career.
- Galleria Foot Locker Preps For Jordan XX8′s, All-Star Celebration
- Ludacris, B.O.B. and Kesha To Tip Off Pregame Concert
- Jam Session Jam-Packed With Clinics, Dance Classes and Kids’ Zone
- Trey Songz, Ne-Yo, Kevin Hart Added To All Star Celebrity Game Roster
- AllStar E-Recycling Event At Discovery Green [PHOTOS]