Tyrese sat down with Tim Westwood to discuss new music with TGT and his next album entitled “Black Rose”. During the interview, he shared details about his book Manology that he co-authored with Rev. Run and how the book came about. It all had to do with a tweet from Rev Run about abstinence before marriage.
Tyrese says he is not willing to hold out before marriage knowing that he has had bad sex before.
Watch him explain below. (Explicit language)
- 12 Tweets Proving Tyrese Needs To Stay Off Twitter
- EXCLUSIVE: Tyrese Talks New Book, New Album, Will Smith and Words To Live By [WATCH]
- Tyrese On New Group TGT: “We’re Like The R&B Avengers”
- Tyrese & Brooke Valentine Collab On “Rub It In” [AUDIO]
- Tyrese and Chilli “Nothing On You”
- Tyrese Talks Marriages & Polygamy With “The Breakfast Club”
- Tyrese: “It’s Expected Of Men To Cheat”
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is Running For Mayor of Houston
'Creed III' Actor Jonathan Majors Arrested On Assault Charges
[VIDEO] Ouch! Cee-Lo Thrown From Horse At Atlanta Party Honoring Shawty Lo
Enter to Win Tickets to See Drake + 21 Savage at The Toyota Center June 21!
Win Passes To NCAA Men’s Final Four Fan Fest OR The Final Four Music Festival
Houston Man Who Says His Daughter Died During His Police Chase Charged With Murder
Brazilian Teenager Dies After Masturbating 42 “Times” Without Stopping!!
Beware: The Upheaval Of All Side Chicks