THEBOXHOUSTON.com – Rapper Slim Thug stopped by the MHMS to talk about his new book How To Survive In A Recession. We talked about how his new book gives financial advice and everyday tips for up and coming rappers but for ordinary people too.
Slim told us how he has been diversifying his paper over the years by creating more than one hustle such as music, clubs, barber shops and now even becoming an arthur.
Watch the full interview below to hear why Slim Thug says he “Makes it Drizzle”, in the clubs now instead of making it rain and whether or not he will settle down and get married one day…
- Slim Thug + Z-Ro New Single “Summertime” [AUDIO]
- Slim Thug Compares Being Independent To Being Signed To A Major [VIDEO]
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Slim Thug & Lil Keke – “My And My Old School” (rmx)
- @Slimthugga ‘s “Mercy” Freestyle featuring LE$ and Young Von [AUDIO]
- Slim Thug Tweets Pic of Newborn Son [PHOTO]
Megan Thee Stallion To Headline March Madness Music Fest in Houston March 31
Enter to Win Tickets to See Drake + 21 Savage at The Toyota Center June 21!
Brazilian Teenager Dies After Masturbating 42 “Times” Without Stopping!!
Drake Announces ‘It’s All a Blur’ Tour With 21 Savage
Houston Man Who Says His Daughter Died During His Police Chase Charged With Murder
Win Passes To NCAA Men’s Final Four Fan Fest OR The Final Four Music Festival
Beware: The Upheaval Of All Side Chicks
Kim All Mighty! Lil Kim Goes For Wendy William’s Jugular On Twitter!