“JUST WRIGHT WINNING WEEKEND CONTEST”
Official Contest Rules
The “JUST WRIGHT WINNING WEEKEND CONTEST” (“Contest”) will begin at 10:00 a.m. EST on Friday May 7, 2010 and will end on Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. EST (“Contest Period”). Twelve (12) grand prize winners will each be awarded an autographed basketball signed by Queen Latifah & Common, the stars of the motion picture Just Wright.
Participating Markets & Participating Stations (the “Participating Stations”):
Baltimore: WWIN-FM; WERQ-FM
Cleveland: WENZ-FM; WZAK-FM
Houston: KBXX-FM; KMJQ-FM
Raleigh-Durham: WQOK-FM; WFXC-FM/ WFXK-FM
Richmond: WCDX-FM; WKJS-FM/ WKJM-FM
Washington DC: WKYS-FM; WMMJ-FM
HOW TO ENTER:
Listeners of the Participating Stations who are legal residents of the U.S. and are eighteen (18) years of age or older will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the Contest, listeners must do the following:
1. During the Contest Period, Listeners will be encouraged to participate by calling in to the designated phone number and becoming the correct caller to win Just Wright screening tickets. Upon winning the tickets, qualifiers are automatically entered into the drawing for a chance to win the grand prize.
Only one (1) entry per person, per day will be permitted during the Contest Period.
- All winners of the Contest must be legal residents of the U.S., eighteen (18) years of age or older, and have valid identification and proof of age (i.e. via valid driver’s license, passport or other valid I.D. with birth date).
- Employees of Radio One, Inc. (also “Radio One”), and its subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, advertisers, the Participating Stations or any other radio stations owned/operated by Radio One, and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent or grandparent) or households are ineligible to participate in this Contest.
- Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from one of the Participating Stations within the thirty‑day (30) period immediately preceding the start date of this Contest are not eligible to participate.
- Qualifying Prize:
During the Contest Period, each Participating Station will award qualifying prizes consisting of screening tickets to Just Wright. Movie passes, and/or special screening and premiere movie passes are valid for space available only. Seating is provided on a first-come-first-served basis. All qualifying prizes will be available for pick up on Monday, May 10, 2010.
- Grand Prize:
Each Participating Station will conduct a random drawing and award one (1) grand prize consisting of a signed basketball by Queen Latifah & Common, the stars of the motion picture Just Wright. The grand prize will be available for pick-up no earlier than twenty (21) business days from the date the contest winner is awarded his or her prize.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by station management and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event the prize cannot be awarded as planned, Participating Stations reserve the right to substitute a replacement prize of equal or greater value.
- All contest winners must sign and date official station release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will disqualify the contestant and/or result in winner forfeiting the prize.
- If for any reason a contest winner provides notice that he or she has decided not to accept an awarded prize, the winner will be required to sign a release form acknowledging that they are forfeiting the prize. It will be at the discretion of the contest sponsor and / or contest administrator if another contestant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
- If contest winner does not claim their prize within 30 days of receiving winning notification, the prize is forfeited.
- Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other valid I.D. with birth date) to claim their prize.
- During the Contest Period, eligible listeners will be encouraged to participate in the Contest by calling in to the designated phone number and becoming the correct caller to win Just Wright screening tickets. Upon winning the tickets, qualifiers are automatically entered into the drawing for a chance to win the grand prize consisting of a celebrity signed basketball.
- Each Participating Station will conduct a grand prize drawing. The grand prize winner will be selected at random from among all contestants that qualified during the Contest Period on Monday, May 10, 2010, and will be notified by phone and/or e-mail.
- Qualifying winners and grand prize winners will be instructed to go to the offices of the Participating Station in their listening area to claim their prize.
- All decisions made by the Participating Stations and Radio One management regarding any aspect of this Contest are final.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
- By participating in the Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Contest, each winner agrees to comply with these Official Rules and with the decisions of the Contest sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
- All contest winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold Radio One, Inc., any other contest parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives, of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with contest participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of awarded prize or any portion thereof, or the contest winner’s participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
- So long as no contestant is adversely affected in any material way, Radio One, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the contest. Any changes made will become effective once announced on the air.
- No purchase is necessary. The Contest is void where prohibited. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants that qualify during the Contest Period.
- Failure of a contestant to comply with the contest rules may result in disqualification.
- Radio One, its subsidiaries, affiliates, Participating Stations, and employees shall not be responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue a telephone call, facsimile transmission, or Internet session due to service outages or interruptions, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions, communication failures, any other technical difficulty, or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Radio One has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified contest entries, or any other causes beyond Radio One’s control which, in Radio One’s sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Radio One reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest at its sole discretion. In such event, the prize winners will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination or suspension.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Radio One reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Copies of these contest rules may be available in the Participating Stations offices during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, during the Contest Period.
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Enter to Win $500 Cash PLUS Rod Wave Tickets!
Enter The IJustGotHit Christmas Bike Giveaway!
WSS and Adidas Team Up for Holiday Toy Giveaway November 28th
Brazilian Teenager Dies After Masturbating 42 “Times” Without Stopping!!
10 Celebrities Caught With Transgender Women [PHOTOS]
Sean Paul ft. Kelly Rowland "How Deep Is Your Love" [AUDIO]
Big Slim Is Hosting A Holiday Party and Toy Drive At Checkers!