DRINK COCA-COLA ZERO AND LISTEN TO WIN
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Promotion open only to legal residents of Texas who are 18 years of age or older as of 7/5/2011. Void where prohibited by law. Promotion ends 7/15/2011.
1. TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
A) Beginning 7/5/11 through 7/15/11, listen to KBXX-FM for the special Coke Zero™ “Song of the Day” announcement. When the announced song is played, be the designated caller to win a Prize Pack and be entered into the Grand Prize random drawing (subject to verification). Odds of being a designated caller depend upon the total number of calls received, the time of day the calls are made and the order in which they were received. Not responsible for faulty or mis-transcribed telephone communication, dropped calls, incorrect announcements, or for technical errors of any kind. Limit one (1) Prize Pack/Grand Prize Drawing Entry per person/household. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Promotion participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts.
B) Beginning 7/5/11 through 7/15/11, listen to KBXX-FM for locations of live remote sites. All listeners who attend a live remote will be given an opportunity to complete an Official Entry form (while supplies last) or 3” x 5” paper, on which entrants will be required to hand print their complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes) city, state, ZIP code, day and alternate phone numbers. (If you do not have a telephone, indicate “No Phone”. Failure to comply with this or any other official rule will result in disqualification. Each entrant must confirm that he/she is 18 years of age or older, either by checking the box on the Official Entry form or writing the words “I confirm that I am 18 years of age or older” on a 3” x 5” paper. Deposit entry in the entry box available at the remote by the time specified to enter the drawing to be conducted at that remote, to award the number of Prize Packs specified from among all eligible entries received at that remote. Prize Pack winners (subject to eligibility) will also be entered into the Grand Prize drawing. Odds of winning a Prize Pack at a live remote drawing depend upon the number of eligible entries received at that remote and the number of Prize Packs to be awarded at that remote. Limit one (1) entry per person, per remote. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, mutilated, misdirected entries or entries not received by the entry deadline
2. GRAND PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 7/18/11 from among all eligible Prize Pack winners selected via Rules 1A and 1B. Decisions of the judges are final. The Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone or mail. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Prize Pack winners selected via Rules 1A and 1B.
3. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): (1) Grand Prize – a Live Nation® 2011 Concert Experience. Grand Prize consists of round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home to select concert location, two (2) nights hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy), two (2) concert tickets to a select concert at a Live Nation venue (based on availability for this program and determined by Live Nation, taking into account winner’s preferences) and $1,000 spending money for winner. All unspecified travel-related expenses, including but not limited to meals, gratuities, luggage fees and incidental hotel and personal expenses, are the sole responsibility of the winner. ARV: $4,000. Actual retail value of trip may vary and will depend on airfare fluctuations and winner’s point of departure/return. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Winner and guest must take trip by 12/31/11 or forfeit prize in its entirety. Sponsor is not responsible for any cancellation of artist scheduled concert. If concert is cancelled, winner will receive remainder of the prize only and no compensation will be paid in lieu of the concert ticket portion of prize. Seat location at concert is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Tickets are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. If winner lives within 250 miles of concert destination, he/she will receive a $250 travel stipend in lieu of airfare. Selection of airport, airline, flight itinerary and hotel are solely within The Coca-Cola Company’s discretion. Once concert tickets are issued, they cannot be exchanged for other tickets or merchandise. Other terms and conditions may apply to tickets and venues. Tickets to a particular show are not guaranteed. Use of this Grand Prize for unauthorized advertising, marketing or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. (30) Prize Packs – each Prize Pack consists of the following Coke Zero branded items: sports bag, T-shirt (Size XL), baseball cap and $40 Live Nation Concert Cash. ARV: $125 each. Concert Cash is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and is subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Concert Cash is valid for purchases on Live Nation website only and expires 10/31/11. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize.
4. GENERAL RULES: Employees of KBXX-FM and their “Promotional Participants” (i.e., The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Refreshments, Coca-Cola Bottlers, Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. and each of their respective related companies, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this promotion) and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, and half-sister and/or spouses of each) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Grand Prize winner will be issued a Form 1099 for tax purposes for the value of the prize and are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of his/her respective prize winnings. All materials submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Potential Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form within ten (10) days of notification. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected, time permitting. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected, time permitting. If guest of Grand Prize winner is deemed a minor (in his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian who must sign required documents on minor’s behalf. Grand Prize winner and guest must possess required travel documents (e.g. valid photo ID) and must travel together on the same itinerary. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor, the Promotional Participants and their agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winners agree to release and hold Sponsor, the Promotional Participants and their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns of each, harmless against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability of any kind arising out of the acceptance/use of prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or the acceptance or use of any prize including any travel related thereto. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor and the Promotional Participants are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the promotion.
5. WINNERS LIST: For the names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: “Drink Coca-Cola Zero and Listen to Win” Winners List Requests, KBXX-97.0 The Box, 24 Greenway Plaza, Suite 900, Houston, TX 77396, to be received by July 20, 2011.
6. SPONSOR: KBXX-97.0 The Box, 24 Greenway Plaza, Suite 900, Houston, TX 77396