We’ve found 5 drink recipes for you to try at home this Christmas. Pair the drinks with a meal or pour yourself a cup and snuggle into the couch. Either way, get into the holiday spirit with these delicious Christmas cocktails – but only if you’re of age!
CHRISTMAS COOKIE COCKTAIL
1. Drizzle chocolate sauce on a chilled martini glass.
2. Add 2 oz. White Godiva Vodka, 2 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream, 1/2 oz. Peppermint Schnapps and 1/2 oz. half and half
3. Garnish with a miniature candy cane or chocolate shavings.
RED HOT SANTA-TINI
1. Rim a martini glass with cocoa powder with a pinch of cayenne pepper added.
2. Shake together 2 oz. Mazama vodka and 2 oz. Godiva chocolate liqueur and pour into glass.
3. Top with 1 1/2 oz. sweetened whipped cream.
4. Garnish the cream with a small Thai chili pepper.
10 Christmas Gifts For Your Best Friend For Under $50
BACARDI COCO BUTTER SHOT
1 part BACARDI COCO
1/2 part butterscotch schnapps
1/2 part half and half
1. Shake ingredients with ice and strain into chilled shot glass.
MISTLETOE & HOLLY COCKTAIL
1. Spear twelve cranberries, three onto each of four bamboo skewers or heatproof swizzle sticks.
2. Pour cranberry juice (1 1/2 cups) into a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
3. Lower heat, add creme de cacao (1/4 cup) and peppermint schnapps (1/4 cup) and stir to blend and release some of the alcohol. Continue to cook over low heat for exactly 1 minute.
4. Pour the hot beverage into footed glass mugs and place a small dollop of whipped cream (1/4 cup) in each.
5. Garnish with cranberry skewers and use a fine-mesh sieve to gently tap a light dusting of matcha over the whipped cream. Serve hot.
10 Christmas Tree Alternatives For 2010
1. Heat milk (1 quart) just until small bubbles form without boiling.
2. Beat egg yolks (4) with sugar (1/3 cup) until light and fluffy. Add salt (1/4 tsp.) and hot milk and mix well.
3. Place over low heat or hot water and cook, while stirring, until mixture thickens (excess heat and long cooking will cause it to curdle).
4. Beat egg whites (4) until stiff, gradually adding the sugar (1/4 cup).
5. Fold whites into hot milk mixture.
6. Stir in bourbon or rum (1/2 cup). Serve hot with a dash of nutmeg.
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is Running For Mayor of Houston
'Creed III' Actor Jonathan Majors Arrested On Assault Charges
[VIDEO] Ouch! Cee-Lo Thrown From Horse At Atlanta Party Honoring Shawty Lo
Enter to Win Tickets to See Drake + 21 Savage at The Toyota Center June 21!
Win Passes To NCAA Men’s Final Four Fan Fest OR The Final Four Music Festival
Houston Man Who Says His Daughter Died During His Police Chase Charged With Murder
Brazilian Teenager Dies After Masturbating 42 “Times” Without Stopping!!
Beware: The Upheaval Of All Side Chicks