Hip-Hop has had a storied relationship with homo-xuality, but it looks like the tide has finally changed. Over the last few months, noted figures in the game like Jay-Z and Kendrick Lamar have come out in support of same-s-x marriage, but it wasn’t until singer/songwriter/producer Frank Ocean declared that he goes both ways, that the culture will finally have to show and prove. For a genre that has left its mark on history, Hip-Hop has long been criticized for being homophobic, and s-xist, chatter that may cease after Ocean’s revelation.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- Her Imports Text to Win Contest
- Here's The Real Reason Why Future & Ciara Broke Up [INTERVIEW]
- Slim Thug Talks "Hogg Life" Still Surviving Vol 2 & Debuts"Chuurch"
- Janet Jackson's Coming To Houston!
- Donald Trump VS El Chapo Guzman MEMES & Tweets