Hip-Hop has had a storied relationship with homo-xuality, but it looks like the tide has finally changed. Over the last few months, noted figures in the game like Jay-Z and Kendrick Lamar have come out in support of same-s-x marriage, but it wasn’t until singer/songwriter/producer Frank Ocean declared that he goes both ways, that the culture will finally have to show and prove. For a genre that has left its mark on history, Hip-Hop has long been criticized for being homophobic, and s-xist, chatter that may cease after Ocean’s revelation.
- Miguel Nominated For Four BET Awards
- Three Reasons We Think Beyonce Might Be Pregnant!
- Craig Robinson: "Steve Carell is Not Going to Be on 'The Office' Finale" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rihanna Rocks Blonde Hair in New York! [VIDEO]
- Madd Hatta Nominated for the 2013 Texas Radio Hall of Fame!
- Shots Fired! L&HH Atlanta's Shay Johnson Calls Erica Dixon a "Wreched Rat!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]