Hip-Hop has had a storied relationship with homo-xuality, but it looks like the tide has finally changed. Over the last few months, noted figures in the game like Jay-Z and Kendrick Lamar have come out in support of same-s-x marriage, but it wasn’t until singer/songwriter/producer Frank Ocean declared that he goes both ways, that the culture will finally have to show and prove. For a genre that has left its mark on history, Hip-Hop has long been criticized for being homophobic, and s-xist, chatter that may cease after Ocean’s revelation.
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- [EXCLUSIVE] Waka Flocka Talks Gucci Beef & Getting Tested For Herpes
- #WhosNext? 20 Houston Artists That Will Shine Bright In 2014!
- Maliah Michel's Top 10 Sexiest Exercise Instagram Videos
- Tyrese, Ludacris, Vin Diesel & More React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- Katt Williams Pokes Fun At Kanye’s Louis Vuitton Boycott [VIDEO]
- BEYONCE "SHOWS OUT" IN BIKINI AT THE BEACH