March 9, 1997 is still remembered as the day the world of Hip-Hop stood still. On that day, at age 24, The Notorious B.I.G. passed away following a fatal shooting in Los Angeles. The murder occurred a mere six months after the music world lost Tupac Shakur at the hands of gun violence, leaving a void in the rap game that forever impacted the course of the culture.
During his short time earth, Brooklyn’s own Biggie Smalls managed to cultivate a flow that keeps heads bobbing to this day. Through classic clips, discover the personal connection B.I.G. shared with some of music’s biggest names.
1. Lil’ Kim talks about Biggie
2. Damon Dash “Biggie planned to sign with Roc-A-Fella”
3. Snoop Talks No Beef with Biggie & NY Radio Bias 2 Months After 2Pac’s Death
4. Charli Baltmore says Lil Kim “Stopped Dropped & Rolled” at Biggie’s Funeral
5. Lil Cease on Being in the Car with Biggie When He Got Shot
6. Jay-Z talks about first finding out Biggie had been shot
7. Diddy’s 2nd Interview After Biggie’s Death
8. Method Man Recalls His Recording Session for Big’s debut album
9. Nas on Biggie’s Legacy
10. Da Brat Tells What Biggie Was Really Like
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passes Away During Surgery
Influencer Dies After Taking Part In Social Media Drinking Challenge
Bun B’s Trill Burgers Restaurant Now Open In Houston
Brazilian Teenager Dies After Masturbating 42 “Times” Without Stopping!!
Win $250 Cash with The 97.9 CASHOUT Contest
The Ultimate Urban Adventure! Win 4 Free Tickets to Urban Camp Weekend
97.9 The Box Strengthens Lineup with Dynamic Additions to Morning and Night Shows
Kim All Mighty! Lil Kim Goes For Wendy William’s Jugular On Twitter!