Drake is a troll. Perhaps he’s the most fun troll in rap (non-Tekashi division) but he’s been keeping us all entertained with his various antics over the years.
Sometimes it’s him adopting almost literally any nationality to fit his needs.
Other times it’s him inadvertently crafting a meme (see the “No Guidance” video) or any battle he’s been in from chiding Tyga for dating Kylie Jenner, the Meek saga (thank God they’re friends again) or even laughing off Joe Budden. Drake knows how to keep people talking without having to create Jesus Crocs.
As The Boy celebrates another year around the sun, let us flashback to all the times Drake trolled the world.
1. The Art Of Trolling – Troll Your Own Fans.Source:false
2. Remember Dada Drake? We’re Glad This Troll Is Over.Source:false
3. Nothing Was The Same.Source:false
4. Remember When Drake Brought Lint Rollers To The Raptors Game, Got Roasted, & Then Made His Own Lint Rollers?Source:false
5. Drake Spent His Summer 2015 Trolling Meek Mill & It Worked Out Perfectly.Source:false
6. Trolling The Warriors Before The Raptors Won The NBA Title
Drake: Goodnight💀 pic.twitter.com/ZDg0mJ9c4N— SI Extra Mustard (@SI_ExtraMustard) June 6, 2019