All respect for Jimmy Kimmel but last night’s Oscars showed that Tiffany Haddish and Maya Rudolph are the two women who would be perfect to host next year.
The twosome were paired together to present the awards for Best Documentary Short at the Academy Awards and from the moment their walkout music stopped, they began riffing on everything. #OscarsSoWhite, kicking off your heels because you’ve been standing in them all day, assuring nervous white folks that nothing crazy had happened and more. Haddish also continued her campaign to get Meryl Streep to play her mother in the Girls Trip sequel (please let this happen).
In case you didn’t see Tiffany’s dress from on the red carpet, she paid tribute to her father’s native land of Eritrea. Haddish’s dad passed away last year.
So, let’s recap Tiffany Haddish’ Oscars debut. She:
- Wore the same dress from her Saturday Night Live debut because we’re going to get everything out of this dress
- Jumps Meryl Streep on the red carpet
- Rocked Ugg slippers on the Oscars stage
- Cracks jokes on everybody in the room, namely making people uncomfortable
- Begs Meryl Streep to be her mom
- Probably will end up hosting this year’s BET Awards. Why? Cause she ready
[VIDEO] Man Punched For Yelling During Beyonce Mute Challenge In Houston
Sept. 18th is National Cheeseburger Day: Here Are 10 Delicious Burger Deals
Social Media Reacts To 'Shocking' New Mugshot As Tory Lanez Transferred To State Prison
Beyoncé Renaissance World Tour Houston: Our Favorite Moments
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90's Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Brazilian Teenager Dies After Masturbating 42 “Times” Without Stopping!!
Classics: 7 Scenes From The Movie 'Life' We Still Quote Everyday
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Wife Jeannie Mai