Drake‘s fans always go hard when it comes to the 6 God, but one young lady took her thirst for Drizzy a little too far.
The rapper’s home is the latest celeb estate to be burglarized, however, this time it wasn’t for the money and jewelry. TMZ reports that a member of Drake’s crew walked into the house at 10:30 PM on April 3 and found a 24-year-old woman in one of the bedrooms, wearing one of Drake’s hoodies.
When the cops arrived, the woman reportedly told them she had permission to enter, which she did not. She then confessed to stealing Pepsi, Sprite and Fiji water. No word on how the woman got into the house or how long she was there, being that Drake wasn’t home at the time and there were no signs of forced entry.
Despite the stolen goods added up to less than $20 in stolen property, the lady was arrested and charged with felony burglary.
Drizzy has yet to comment on the thirsty bandit.
Every Single Time Drake Trolled The World
1. The Art Of Trolling - Troll Your Own Fans.Source:ABC News 1 of 5
2. Remember Dada Drake? We're Glad This Troll Is Over.Source:Instagram 2 of 5
3. Nothing Was The Same.Source:Instagram 3 of 5
4. Remember When Drake Brought Lint Rollers To The Raptors Game, Got Roasted, & Then Made His Own Lint Rollers?Source:Instagram 4 of 5
5. Drake Spent His Summer 2015 Trolling Meek Mill & It Worked Out Perfectly.Source:Instagram 5 of 5
Say What? Drake’s Home Was Robbed By A Super Thirsty Fan was originally published on globalgrind.com