On Thursday, February 2, 2017 The Health Museum will host a free educational beer science event to celebrate the Big Game with local and out of town fans. The public event, Beer Science and Body Art, will include a look at the health benefits of beer and its impact on the course of history, as well as the chance to meet local brewers and sample craft beer from local breweries: Southern Star Brewing Company, No Label Brewing Company, and Buffalo Bayou Brewing Company. Beer Science and Body Art is open to all members of the public 21 years of age and above.
WHO: The Health Museum
WHAT: Beer Science and Body Art
FREE Game City Showcase event
Official Houston Super Bowl Host Committee event
WHEN: Thursday, February 2, 2017
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
WHERE: The Health Museum
1515 Hermann Drive
Houston, Texas 77004
– LOCAL BEER: Meet & Greet and Free Samples from local craft breweries Southern Star Brewing Company, No Label Brewing Company, and Buffalo Bayou Brewing Company.
– BEER LOGIC: Two energetic 20-minute presentations about the most common myths and facts about beer by local beer expert, author, and creator of the series Beer Logic® “Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from beer”™ Chad Pilbeam.
– JOE WESLEY: Meet & Greet with Joe Wesley – former San Francisco 49er and Jacksonville Jaguar; now President of the NFL Former Player Association.
– ART MURAL: Game City Love Scavenger Hunt – The Health Museum also will feature the Game City Showcase Art Mural as part of the Game City Love Scavenger Hunt.
– BODY WORLDS RX: Live Body Art Performances throughout The Health Museum’s newest exhibit, BODY WORLDS RX: Prescriptions for Healthy Living.
More From TheBoxHouston