The award-winning actor has reportedly been cleared of charges claiming he assaulted Banks during an October altercation. According to the NY Daily News, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office has opted not to charge Crowe, calling his actions “justified to prevent the imminent violence threatened by Banks” and described his spitting at the singer as “incidental to preventing more serious threatened violence.”
Despite AB’s claims that the Oscar winner grabbed her, spat on her and called her the N-word, many guests who attended the Los Angeles party where the fight went down sided with Crowe. Even RZA, who invited Banks to the party, says she was definitely the aggressor.
We wouldn’t be surprised if the Harlem rapper is gearing up for a Twitter rant or two.
SOURCE: NY Daily News
Not Their Year: 9 Celebrities Who Lost 2016
1. Kanye WestSource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Stacey DashSource:Getty 2 of 8
3. Raven-SymoneSource:Splash News 3 of 8
4. Nate ParkerSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Hillary ClintonSource:Getty 5 of 8
6. Nick GordonSource:Getty 6 of 8
7. Lil WayneSource:Getty 7 of 8
8. Azealia BanksSource:Getty 8 of 8
Find Out Who’s At Fault In The Russell Crowe/Azealia Banks Altercation was originally published on globalgrind.com