“The campaign speaks to true individuals who own their looks and the moment,” Puma said in a press release. “The Weeknd embodies this attitude. Growing up in Toronto, the city has long-been his source of inspiration, and his hustle in the music industry reflects the ‘on the go’ lifestyle of the campaign.”
“The Weeknd will rep the ‘Run the Streets’ campaign, which means he’ll be showcasing shoes like the IGNITE evoKNIT and IGNITE Limitless, as well as Evo apparel. Puma, which is the official footwear sponsor of ComplexCon, adds The Weeknd to its impressive roster of celebrity sponsors, including Kylie Jenner, Rihanna, Meek Mill, and more.
“In addition to this, The Weeknd will also partner with Puma to design a line of sneakers and apparel. Titled PumaXO, the line is expected to be released sometime in 2017.”
Further details surrounding the collection are on the way.
SOURCE: Complex | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
SEE MORE ON TUD:
A Snapshot Of Street Style During The OVO Fest/Caribana In Toronto
1. Drake fans abound.Source: 1 of 8
2. Caribana 2016 Carnival Life cyah let go.Source: 2 of 8
3. Lit up.Source: 3 of 8
4. Sporty spice.Source: 4 of 8
5. Dope shirt on a party-goer.Source: 5 of 8
6. Road trippin’ in the #ChevyCruze to Buffalo this weekend with this bae cuz @champagnepapi! #DRAKE #summersixteen #matureishSource: 6 of 8
7. Party-goers on the Elite boat cruise.Source: 7 of 8
8. Party-goers on the Elite boat cruise.Source: 8 of 8
The Weeknd Is Puma’s Latest Ambassador & Creative Collaborator was originally published on theurbandaily.com