Cuffing season’s started early for Ariana Grande.
The “Dangerous Woman” singer has confirmed her relationship with rapper Mac Miller with an adorable photo posted to her Instagram. The photo shows the new couple cuddled up into a bundle on the floor and is captioned “baabyyy.”
The relationship comes as no surprise. Rumors have been swirling ever since the pair was spotted kissing at a restaurant a couple of weeks ago. The two were also seen getting close at this year’s MTV VMAs, and were reportedly seen walking through New York City together earlier that same day.
In 2013, Miller appeared in Grande’s music video for “The Way.”
It was only a matter of time.
SOURCE: PEOPLE | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
11 Epic Photos Of The Greatest Couples In VMA History
1. Before swag was swag, J.Lo and Puff Daddy had it. They were definitely the hottest couple at the 2000 VMAs, and may still hold that title even today.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. Britney Spears & Justin Timberlake were basically royalty in the late '90s. This photo of them at the VMAs in 2000 looks more like a prom pic than an award show. Adorbs.Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. Beyonce & Jay Z are the GOAT couple of every award show.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. 2003 was a great year for 50 Cent. He and Vivica A. Fox were a sexy couple before things went awry.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. Kanye West & Amber Rose at the 2009 VMAs will forever go down in history.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Chris Brown & Rihanna were the "IT" couple of 2007. They even hit the stage to perform "Umbrella" together at the VMAs that same year.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. 2005 was such a different time. Ciara was virtually unknown to the masses, and Shad Moss was Bow Wow with a ponytail.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were just kids when they hit the VMA red carpet together in 2011.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Ice T & Coco always bring lots of energy, wherever they go.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. Who knew back in 2007 that Katy Perry would be a huge star and Travis McCoy would be missing in action?Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey were the cutest couple in Hollywood before reality TV fame. Here they are at the 2005 VMAs during happier times.Source:Getty 11 of 11
It’s Instagram Official: Ariana Grande & Mac Miller Confirm Their Relationship With A Cute Pic was originally published on globalgrind.com