Reunited and it feels so good.
A few years ago, the two Cali artists fell out over business regarding YG’s debut LP My Krazy Life. YG and Mustard have since mended their friendship, but due to label issues, YG’s sophomore effort Still Brazy didn’t feature any production by DJ Mustard.
But YG and Mustard won’t be depriving fans of their Bompton bangers much longer. DJ Mustard broke the news on Twitter, writing, “400 SUMMERS MIXTAPE COMING…Wasn’t pose to give it away but f*ck it @YG.”
YG also confirmed the project on Twitter.
No word on when 400 Summers will drop, but hopefully, it’s before summer is out. If not, we’ll see YG and Mustard in Summer Seventeen.
SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
DJ Mustard, Tinashe, & Goapele Close Out Team Epiphany's #SummerFridays (PHOTOS)
1. Tinashe Rocking The Crowd.1 of 8
2. Tinashe Performs "2 On" At Team Epiphany's #SummerFridays In New York City.2 of 8
3. DJ Trauma, Soul Singer Goapele, & Coltrane3 of 8
4. DJ Mustard Spinning At #SummerFridays In New York City.4 of 8
5. DJ Mustard Talking To The Crowd At #SummerFridays.5 of 8
6. On the 1s & 2s.6 of 8
7. Tinashe & DJ Wonder7 of 8
8. Peace Up.8 of 8
YG & DJ Mustard Will Reunite On ‘400 Summers’ Mixtape was originally published on globalgrind.com