E! News caught up with the “Superlove” singer before her Vegas performance at Intrigue nightclub on Saturday (August 6), and when asked if she and Harris were officially a thing, she said, “I mean, I’m still definitely single, so that’s all that we’re at right now.”
Rumors first started last month after the pair was spotted on a couple of dates in Malibu and West Hollywood. A source told Page Six: “They have been seeing each other on the DL. It’s only been weeks, so it’s still pretty casual right now. They’ve been on a few dates.”
But a “spy” also mentioned that the two looked “super close,” when spotted on one of their outings.
So are they together or are they not? While that remains up in the air, Harris is definitely standing by the singer’s side as support. Tinashe shared some advice he gave to her just before her Vegas show.
“He mostly just said, obviously, ‘Just go out there.’ Vegas is a different crowd every night so you never know what to expect, so I’m looking forward to it being a really good crowd,” she shared. “I know there are fans that have traveled from far, so I’m excited to see them.”
Pick A Side: Couples Who Play With Our Emotions
1. Beyoncé and Jay ZSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Kourtney Kardashian and Justin BieberSource:Instagram 2 of 9
3. Chris Brown and KarruecheSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar OdomSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Diddy and CassieSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Kylie Jenner and TygaSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Jhene Aiko and Big SeanSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Blac Chyna and Rob KardashianSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Rihanna and DrakeSource:Splash News 9 of 9
Is She Or Isn’t She? Tinashe Addresses Calvin Harris Dating Rumors was originally published on globalgrind.com