It’s been 15 years since Eve and Gwen Stefani released the Grammy Award winning single, “Let Me Blow Ya Mind’. Since, both ladies have gone on to become wives and mothers and probably have a whole new perspective on the industry.
Gwen’s new album, This Is What the Truth Feels Like debuted at #1 on the Billboard charts and now the 46-year-old is ready to hit the road.
She invited Eve to be her opening act for the 27 concert dates. This is perfect timing for the world to be reintroduced to the rapper who stepped away from the spotlight after getting married to her husband Maximillion Cooper. Eve recently reprised her role as Terri Jones in the third installment of the Barbershop franchise.
Meanwhile, Gwen recently finished a stint as a coach on The Voice and she took home a prize, fellow judge Blake Shelton is her new bae!
It’s great that both women have had time to live life on their terms before getting back on the road. The tour kicks off July 12 at the Xfinity Center in Mansfield, Massachusetts and concludes October 15 at The Forum in Inglewood, California.
Beauties, are you interested in seeing Eve and Gwen in concert?
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Amber Rose, Trey Songz, Gwen Stefani, & More
1. She’s not Moesha anymore.Source: 1 of 9
2. Look at that smile.Source: 2 of 9
3. Pretty in Pink.Source: 3 of 9
4. Wheelin’ and Dealin’.Source: 4 of 9
5. Everybody loves her.Source: 5 of 9
6. Word is bond.Source: 6 of 9
7. We’d expect this from Drake, but not you…Source: 7 of 9
8. Yuuup, It’s Date Night!Source: 8 of 9
9. The Blues for Lita.Source: 9 of 9
Let Me Blow Ya Mind: Gwen Stefani & Eve Are Going On Tour Together This Summer was originally published on hellobeautiful.com