Looks like we have another hip hop beef on our hands. The feud between Joey Bada$$ and Troy Ave reached new heights on Wednesday when Joey found tweets from Troy dissing Nas between 2009 through 2011. Check out Joey’s response up top. [Complex]
Major Lazer is getting us hype for the summer already with this new video. The group dropped the visuals to their latest song “Light It Up (Remix)” featuring Nyla and Fuse ODG. According to the director, Sam Piling, “The whole sentiment of this Major Lazer track is about overcoming negativity and sadness, coming together, and rising up in dance to ‘Light It Up.’” Check out the video above. [Just Jared]
Just in case you thought “Wavy Wednesdays” wasn’t going to be a thing, here’s some new music for ya. On this Wednesday, A$AP Mob‘s very own A$AP Ferg teamed up with Migos to drop ‘Trap Anthem.” And it wouldn’t be fair if A$AP Rocky wasn’t involved, the Harlem rapper teased us with a preview to his freestyle over Phantogram‘s “When I’m Small.” Listen to the double feature up top. [Miss Info]
Ace Hood taps into his emotional with his cover of Bryson Tiller‘s single. The Florida rapper remixed Bryson’s hit “Exchange” into “X-Change,” giving it a nice rhythmic flair you probably didn’t know you needed. Check it out above. [Miss Info]
SOURCE: Complex, Just Jared, Miss Info
Beefs That Never Got Cooked (PHOTOS)
9 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey were rumored to be clashing on the first day of judging on American Idol, but Mariah denied any tension during a recent press conference.
1 of 9
2. 2. Monica and Brandy were set up to be in an R&B beef with each other back in the '90s when they were both coming up, but they united on a track proving it was all talk.
2 of 9
3. 3. Beyonce was allegedly giving Kim Kardashian the cold shoulder since she started dating Kanye West, but it turns out she really doesn't have a problem with Kimmy!
3 of 9
4. 4. After Jay-Z gave Rita Ora a track that was supposed to be for Rihanna, rumors swirled that the two were beefing. Turns out they love each other as Roc Nation sisters!
4 of 9
5. 5. Ne-Yo recently made a slick comment or two about Trey's singing abilities in an interview, and even though Trey wasn't too happy, the two haven't been in an official feud over it.
5 of 9
6. 6. Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey have been constantly compared throughout their careers, with fans going at each other, but the two really loved each other deeply.
6 of 9
7. 7. Even though Lil' Wayne's baby mothers Nivea and Lauren London got knocked up and had his children around the same time, the two seem to get along just fine!
7 of 9
8. 8. Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence were rumored to be in a feud since their movies 'Twilight' and 'Hunger Games' had fans going at each other, but the two recently met and were geeked by each other! || Photo credit: Stargasm.com
8 of 9
9. 9. Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were rumored to be beefing back in 2006, but they actually are just really close friends that had a misunderstanding.
9 of 9