Source: Bryan Thomas / Stringer / Getty
The MHMS talks to Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton about what she will do if she is elected President. Clinton addresses healthcare issues, raising the minimum wage, lowering student loan interest rates, and more.
Get The Latest Music and Entertainment News On Your Phone
Clinton plans to defend
President Obama‘s accomplishments and policies, while fighting against the republican party.
Listen to the full interview below from the
Madd Hatta Morning Show:
Hillary Clinton Uses K.Michelle To Secure The Black Vote
Morgan Freeman Lends Legendary Voice To Clinton Campaign
Gladiator Hillary Clinton Visits The Set Of ‘Scandal’
Don’t forget to go vote today. Here’s a link to voting locations.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews:
A Fashionable Timeline Of Hillary Clinton’s Awesome Pantsuits (PHOTOS)
24 photos Launch gallery
1. Sept. 1996: Hillary always kept it classy in the White House.
1 of 24
2. Sept. 1996: Back in the day, the potential presidential nominee was rocking the cutest skirt sets.
2 of 24
3. April 1999: Even former French prime minister Jaques Chirac loved Hillary and her bright numbers.
3 of 24
4. June 2000: Hillary rang in the summer with a traditional pantsuit in New York.
4 of 24
5. Nov. 2000: Hillary and daughter Chelsea arrive in Vietnam in mother/daughter pantsuits.
5 of 24
6. Oct. 2000: Hillary raised the flare (and her collar) at the 2001 Vogue Awards.
6 of 24
7. August 2003: Hillary cracks a few jokes about her pantsuits during a visit to The Jay Leno Show.
7 of 24
8. March 2004: Hillary showed off her pastel look during the More Alpha Woman Awards.
8 of 24
9. June 2004: Hillary’s lighter looks were always welcoming, but the lace embroidered pattern was a standout during an appearance with Bill Clinton in New York.
9 of 24
10. June 2005: Hillary made the switch to bold and brighter pantsuits in 2005.
10 of 24
11. 2006: Even her Madame Tussaud wax figure rocked an awesome pantsuit!
11 of 24
12. January 2007: Hillary switched up her pantsuits during her campaign run for President.
12 of 24
13. June 2008: Hillary conceded her campaign for president in style.
13 of 24
14. May 2009: Blue is definitely Hillary’s color!
14 of 24
15. June 2010: Hillary brought back her pastel look for old time’s sake.
15 of 24
16. July 2011: Hillary switched up her look with this patterned blazer look.
16 of 24
17. August 2011: “The thing about pantsuits is…”
17 of 24
18. February 2012: Hillary & Amy Poehler hang out and bond..over pantsuits, of course.
18 of 24
19. November 2012: Hillary knows what colors work for her. This orange number is it!
19 of 24
20. October 2012: Hillary knows how to rock a blazer.
20 of 24
21. During her appearance at the Human Rights Campaign in 2012, Hillary keeps it traditional in this classic pantsuit.
21 of 24
22. June 2013: Hillary kept it classy at the CDFA ceremony.
22 of 24
23. May 2013: Hillary’s pantsuits have really evolved through the years, are we right?
23 of 24
24. April 2014: We can’t wait to see more of her stylish pantsuits in the future.
24 of 24