Vice President Joe Biden became emotional during an interview where he was asked about his fondest memory of President Obama.
He recalled the time in which his son, former Attorney General of Delaware, Beau Biden had fallen ill. Biden said that he and his wife Jill had decided to sell their house in order to have enough money to take care of Beau if he had to step down from his position.
Biden shared that the President was his main confidants during Beau’s battle with brain cancer. Upon sharing his plan to sell the house Obama responded, “I’ll give you the money. Whatever you need, I’ll give you the money. Don’t, Joe. Promise me [you won’t sell your house].’”
Over the past seven years, the Biden and Obama family’s share a bond that transcends the work they do together in The White House.
“His love of family and my family and my love of his family…his two children and my granddaughters are best friends. [Sasha Obama] and my third granddaughter vacation together, they play on teams together, they sleep at each others homes all the time” he said.
“It’s really personal, it’s family” he added.
#BROTUS: Our Favorite Bromance Moments Between Barack Obama & Joe Biden
1. Biden Is Obama's Original Hype-ManSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. They Chill In The Oval OfficeSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. They Support Each Others WinsSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. They Have Secret HandshakesSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. They Crack Up At Each Other's JokesSource:Getty 5 of 13
6. They Make Their Enemies Wish They Were Their FriendsSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. They Look At Each Other With PrideSource:Getty 7 of 13
8. They Aren't Afraid To Let The Other ShineSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. They Love A Good Bro-HugSource:Getty 9 of 13
10. They Celebrate With Each Other's WivesSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. They Walk With SwagSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. They Shade Their EnemiesSource:White House 12 of 13
13. Forever BrosSource:White House 13 of 13
POTUS Offered VP Biden Financial Help During Son’s Illness was originally published on hellobeautiful.com