Start ’em young!
While your timeline was full of kids getting mad at their less-than-stellar Christmas gifts, Fabolous‘ seven-year-old son Johan is busy stunting in his new watch. The Brooklyn MC gifted his son two Rolexes this holiday season. The 18K gold Presidential Rolex with a diamond dial is worth $21,500, and the yellow gold Datejust Rolex is worth $12,500. That brings the grand total to a jaw-dropping $34,000.
According to a spokesperson for Rafaello & Co., where Fab bought the watches, the rapper got two because he “wanted the young king to know he has options,” noted Us Weekly. Johan was pictured rocking his new timepieces on Fabolous’ Instagram this past Saturday while wearing a Bape hoodie and dabbing with the caption, “These kids wear crowns over here..Dab.”
The pricey shopping spree also ended with Fab getting a few Rolexes for himself, but he only spent around $19,000 on his pair.
How will Fabolous top this next year?
Happier Times: 22 Photos Of Fabolous & Emily B.'s Beautiful Hip-Hop Family
1. Fabolous and Em body his '90s party.Source:Getty 1 of 21
2. When you flossin' at the NBA All-Stars like a Young OG.Source:Getty 2 of 21
3. When you can't be any happier...Source:Getty 3 of 21
4. Loso watching Joso's back at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.Source:Getty 4 of 21
5. Perfect pic.Source:Getty 5 of 21
6. On The Run! It's like Hov got Bey, it's like Bey got Jigga.Source:Getty 6 of 21
7. Bonnie & ClydeSource:Getty 7 of 21
8.Source: 8 of 21
9.Source: 9 of 21
10.Source: 10 of 21
11.Source: 11 of 21
12.Source: 12 of 21
13.Source: 13 of 21
14.Source: 14 of 21
15.Source: 15 of 21
16.Source: 16 of 21
17.Source: 17 of 21
18.Source: 18 of 21
19.Source: 19 of 21
20.Source: 20 of 21
21.Source: 21 of 21
Fabolous Spent $34,000 On Rolexes For His 7-Year-Old Son was originally published on globalgrind.com