Glo Gang can’t stop, won’t stop right now.
Taking a page out of the Gucci Mane playbook, Chief Keef releases a gang of new music, including two Rozey-produced songs, “Don’t Love Em” and “Cabbage,” and a Sonny Digital-produced cut titled “Bih.”
“That bih better fix my car, that bih better throw me somethin’/ that bih better be a quarterback, better kick, field goal me somethin’/ that bih better be a contractor, that bih better f*ck around know how to make houses,” raps Chief Keef.
You can definitely count on the Chicago rapper releasing more projects before the year comes to an end.
Take a listen to Keef’s three new joints below.
“Don’t Love Em”
1 of 26
1. Eve smiles for the camera with Stevie J in the cut.
2 of 26
2. Eve and her paw prints spotted chillin' with the Ruff Ryders.
3 of 26
3. Eve and old flame Stevie J show love to the camera.
4 of 26
4. Eve went Kool-Aid red way before bad girl RiRi did.
5 of 26
5. The pit bull in a skirt rocks a du-rag.
6 of 26
6. Eve rocks designer labels and red cornrows while performing.
7 of 26
7. Remember jersey dresses?
8 of 26
8. Eve lets her paw prints peek through at the beach.
9 of 26
9. The pit bull in a skirt.
10 of 26
10. Mary J. Blige and Eve rock the 2003 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show runway.
11 of 26
11. Dame Dash shows Eve some love while hitting up "The Woodsman" premiere.
12 of 26
12. Eve's resting bitch face set the bar pretty high.
13 of 26
13. Eve glitters in gold.
14 of 26
14. Eve and Diddy share a laugh on stage at VH1's Big In 2003 Awards.
15 of 26
15. Eve's hips don't lie.
16 of 26
16. Eve gets up close and personal.
17 of 26
17. Eve's got legs for days and you ain't even know it.
18 of 26
18. Eve lets the sun hit her flawless skin.
19 of 26
19. Eve gets a kiss from old boo Stevie J.
20 of 26
20. Eve accepts an award at the 1st Annual BET Awards.
21 of 26
21. Ananda Lewis and Eve show off their 'fits while taking a pic together.
22 of 26
22. Eve goes sheer and rocks her signature durag-fedora combo.
23 of 26
23. Eve lets the girls out to play at the 2002 VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards.
24 of 26
24. Eve goes platinum blonde in stripes and a pointed heel.
25 of 26
25. Eve and La La are pretty in pink at MTV's "Direct Effect Presents: Fashionably Loud."
26 of 26
26. Gwen Stefani and Eve hit up the 3rd Annual Teen Choice Awards.
Chief Keef Releases “Bih,” “Don’t Love ‘Em,” & “Cabbage” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com