Lil Wayne is trying to save the sinking ship that is Cash Money.
He’s filing new court documents to try to oust Baby from YMCMB, citing his shady business antics that have the label about to lose their most profitable artists (and Weezy protegés) Nicki Minaj and Drake.
Wayne says Birdman and Cash Money have grossly mismanaged the company by stiffing lots of people who are owed money, failing to fork over profits and lots of other stuff.
Drake even rapped about not getting paid on his EP If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late: “Walk up in the label like where the check tho. Yeah, I said it.”
Wayne says it’s getting so bad, Nicki and Drake are about to leave the label, something the New Orleans rapper has already done.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 13
11. Because bros endure boring events together.11 of 13
12. Because bros give each other props.12 of 13
End Of An Era? Lil Wayne Says Nicki Minaj & Drake Are About To Leave Young Money was originally published on globalgrind.com