It’s almost Friday, but not quite, so we needed a quick pick-me-up. Cue Safaree Samuels‘ appearance on Wild ‘N Out this past Wednesday.
Safaree is still going back and forth with his ex – the dopest rap chick in the game, Nicki Minaj – so we’re not sure what he was thinking. Obviously he and Nicki’s very public social media spats, not to mention the fact that she quickly moved on to a new relationship with Meek Mill, would be the topic of choice. All we have to say is: Ouch, those Wild ‘N Out boys got jokes!
Safaree previously implied that he wrote Nicki’s rhymes, subbed Meek on his “pity party” record “Love The Most,” and even accused Nicki of cheating. Though he’s obviously hurting over the breakup, his feelings were not spared during the show’s rap battle segue.
He was a good sport about it… but damn, his ass was grass. Check out the hilarious clip above.
PHOTO CREDIT: Splash News
All Coupled Up: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill's Cutest Moments
1. Quick pose with bae.Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. Always by each other's side.Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. Omeeka at the 2015 All Star Game.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. Those Miami nights 🌴Source: 4 of 10
5. When Bae photobombs your selfie.Source: 5 of 10
6. Partying at CIAA together.Source: 6 of 10
7. The smiles say it all.Source: 7 of 10
8. Kitty on.Source: 8 of 10
9. Mobbin with @karencivil @deendcr and some crazy man lookin like he's going to war 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Source: 9 of 10
10. The money turned my noodles into pasta. 😩Source: 10 of 10
Ouch! Safaree Samuels Roasted With Hilarious, Cringe-Worthy Omeeka Jokes During “Wild ‘N Out” was originally published on globalgrind.com