Atlanta Lives Matter. That’s what the producers of Love & Hip-Hop: ATL are telling cast members as they begin a new initiative to keep the peace on set of the hit VH1 reality show.
If you’re wondering why they’re changing the formula, it’s because advertisers started to complain that the show was too ratchet. Now, the cast has to sign legal documents saying they’ll keep their “paws” off one another – meaning, no more physical fights.
If they do fight, here’s what will happen according to TMZ:
We’re told all cast members who brawl during taping will be cut from the episode without pay and suspended. They could also face possible termination.
It seems like the show is taking its bread and butter out of their recipe to success, so it will be interesting to see if the show can survive without its infamous drama-filled brawls. What do you think?
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: ATL PICs/Prince Williams
"Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta" Fights (PHOTOS)
1. Erica once again got herself in an altercation with Mama Dee.1 of 10
2. K. Michelle is the queen of poppin' off.2 of 10
3. Karlie Redd should have known K. Michelle was not the one.3 of 10
4. Season 2 ended with a head-banging fight between Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez.4 of 10
5. The battle of the big dawgs happened when Stevie J decided to call Erica out while at an event.5 of 10
6. It was on and poppin' at Mama Dee's crib after Erica let Scrappy know she pawned the engagement ring he gave her earlier in the season.6 of 10
7. We already know K. Michelle doesn't hold back.7 of 10
8. The same night Stevie and Scrappy put the paws on each other, so did Erica and Joseline.8 of 10
9. During a heated therapy session between Joseline, Stevie J., and Mimi, Joseline learns that Stevie is still living with Mimi.9 of 10
10. Joseline lost her cool with Stevie's new artist Che Mack at the strip club.10 of 10
Knock It Off! VH1 Tells “Love & Hip-Hop: ATL” Cast Members To Stop The Fighting was originally published on globalgrind.com