Kimora Lee Simmons is a woman who has done it all, as she’s juggled creating and raising a beautiful family along with building an unstoppable empire.
The venture capitalist has had a lot on her plate in recent years, and even more so now that she has welcomed her fourth child, and second son, Wolfe, but she is still building her KLS Kimora Lee Simmons brand heavily.
While she is no longer the President and Creative Director of JustFab, WWD recently gave an update on Kimora’s latest ventures, including the news that she has hired Jacqui Wenzel as president of her clothing brand. The site revealed that they are set to open their first store for the company in about four weeks.
While giving us an update of her own, Kimora revealed that she is also investing in the Energy and Fitness Drinks company, Celsius, hoping to launch it into a multi-billion dollar brand.
“I feel so strongly about Celsius given the superior functionality of the drink and its great taste and I can contribute my network of relationships in Asia, Europe and other parts of the world, to open many new markets for Celsius. To me, the upside feels almost unlimited.”
Along with Celsius, Kimora plans to help the branding efforts of Codage, which is a luxury skin-care product developed in France, and has grown exponentially in the last three years.
Kimora is also diving back into her technology, and collaborating with Russell Simmons’ All Def Digital to create more innovative television programs.
We are backing many of the emerging Youtube, Vine and other internet stars and are creating unique and innovative TV programs. Subscriber numbers are beyond our own highest expectations. We also invested in one of the largest Artificial Intelligence platform globally. It focuses on financial, medical and image recognition algorithms supported by a mega network of computers to provide it with the necessary computing fire-power to allow for AI analytical and learning skills. Again, I have been lucky to team up with our friends from Horizon and other stellar investors in this platform.
Kimora also revealed that she is an investor and partner in an sports investment vehicle that own several soccer clubs around the world, which is also seeking to build a portfolio of clubs in major soccer playing countries.
She also stated, “I am active in the boards of my investee companies, set strategic goals and give the management teams an opening to use my network of contacts and also my ability to brand and market to my fan base around the world.”
We’re so excited to see what else Kimora has in store for the future, and we know that it will bring nothing but success.
SOURCE: WWD | PHOTO CREDIT: Kimora Lee Simmons
27 Photos Of Kimora Lee Simmons' Adorable Kids
1. Kimora, Russell, Djimon, and the gang hit up the 12th Annual Art For Life Benefit.Source:Getty 1 of 16
2. Easter with grandma.Source:Instagram 2 of 16
3. Oh hey, Ming Lee!Source:Instagram 3 of 16
4. Kimora's newest bundle of joy, Wolfe Lee, arrives.Source:Instagram 4 of 16
5. Kenzo proves he's a big boy.Source:Instagram 5 of 16
6. Happy 15th birthday Ming!Source:Instagram 6 of 16
7. Kimora and her tot, Kenzo, fight against animal cruelty.Source:Instagram 7 of 16
8. How sweet is this throwback photo of Aoki?Source:Instagram 8 of 16
9. Kenzo gets busted trying to dibble and dabble in a little candy.Source:Instagram 9 of 16
10. Happy Father's Day, Djimon Hounsou!Source:Instagram 10 of 16
11. Happy Mother's Day, Kimora!Source:Instagram 11 of 16
12. Ming Lee catches her pops sleeping.Source:Instagram 12 of 16
13. So beautiful.Source:Instagram 13 of 16
14. Kimora's mini-me's.Source:Instagram 14 of 16
15. Her beach is better.Source:Instagram 15 of 16
16. Who runs the world? Girls!Source:Instagram 16 of 16
Kimora Lee Simmons Reveals Her Next Steps In Business & Family was originally published on globalgrind.com