Nothing beats having your mom and pop stick by your side throughout your wins, losses, trials, and tribulations.
For example, Drake always dedicates a song to his mother because she and the 6 raised him right – and that saved his life. Plus, where would Rihanna be without Mama Fenty? And Justin Bieber‘s parents seem to hold him down throughout it all.
They may be completely new to the fame game, but these parental units have raised some of the most revered men and women on the planet – so, you’ve got to respect ’em.
Check out a gallery of our favorite OGs below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Celebrity Parents We Love To Love
1. Rihanna's mom Monica Braithwaite is just as gangsta as she is.Source: 1 of 17
2. No seriously. Big up to Mama Fentz.Source: 2 of 17
3. And though their relationship seems strained at times, Ronald Fenty loves his baby girl.Source: 3 of 17
4. Drizzy's mom Sandi Graham is the cutest thing walking.Source:Getty 4 of 17
5. May Kanye's mom, Donda West, rest in peace.Source:Getty 5 of 17
6. All her mama ever made was trophies, right? Meet Kris Jenner's beautiful mother Mary Jo, a.k.a M.J.Source: 6 of 17
7. Nicki Minaj's mom is a queen... meet Carol Maraj.Source: 7 of 17
8. Selena Gomez's mom and stepfather, Mandy and Brian Teefey, make a beautiful couple.Source:Getty 8 of 17
9. Keith Hudson and Mary Perry embrace their famous baby girl Katy on the red carpet.Source:Getty 9 of 17
10. The Biebs gives his pretty mama, Pattie Mallette, a kiss.Source:Getty 10 of 17
11. And Justin's father Jeremy is an absolute hunk.Source:Splash News 11 of 17
12. Lil Wayne's mother Jacida Carter spotted at his daughter's all white Sweet 16 birthday party.Source:Getty 12 of 17
13. Jay Z embraces his mom Gloria Carter and shows off his millionaire dollar smile.Source:Getty 13 of 17
14. Alicia Keys and her mom, Terria Joseph, look as beautiful as ever.Source:Getty 14 of 17
15. Shout-out to Ms. Joyce Hawkins - she's stuck by Chris Brown's side throughout it all.Source:Getty 15 of 17
16. Taylor Swift shares a beautiful moment with her mom, Andrea Finlay, at the 2015 Academy Of Country Music Awards.Source:Getty 16 of 17
17. Tay Swift's dad, Scott Kingsley Swift, was also there and was also super proud of his baby girl.Source:Getty 17 of 17
Mama Fenty, Sandi Graham, & More: Non-Famous Celebrity Parents We Love To Love was originally published on globalgrind.com