Nikko Wants To Fight Stevie J
Now that “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” is back in full swing, the cast of the popular VH1 show are doing all they can to hype up the season. And that’s pretty easy since two of the main characters are engulfed in beef. Stevie J and Nikko were involved in a physical altercation (so we see from the super trailer) and the tension carried on long after the cameras yelled “cut.”
During a press stop at V-103. Nikko challenged Stevie J to a boxing match and vowed to give 20 percent of the proceeds to charity and Stevie’s child support case. As for the other 80 percent…maybe Nikko will use it to buy a new camera since the one they used to film their sex session was “stolen.”
According to Nikko, Stevie’s been leaving threatening messages on his voicemail. Nikko continued his verbal assault by calling Joseline a “homeboy.” Well, Stevie and Joseline weren’t feeling the shade and replied to the slander on “The Big Tigger Show.”
Watch what Stevie and Jos had to say about Mimi and Nikko’s sex tape:
We caught up with Stevie and Joseline who told us about the time Vivid offered them $100,000 to film one of their raunchy sex romps. But they wanted them to do WHAT?!
NEXT: The Dream Is Arrested For Felony Assualt
PM BUZZ: Nikko Wants To Fight Stevie J; The Dream Arrested, Mike Epps/Kevin Hart Beef Fake? & More was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90's Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Wife Jeannie Mai
Sept. 18th is National Cheeseburger Day: Here Are 10 Delicious Burger Deals
Houston Rockets Guard Kevin Porter Jr Arrested For Domestic Violence
Social Media Reacts To 'Shocking' New Mugshot As Tory Lanez Transferred To State Prison
[VIDEO] Drake Drops New Album Bombshell During Texas Show
Win Tickets To See Drake and 21 Savage at The Toyota Center!
Brazilian Teenager Dies After Masturbating 42 “Times” Without Stopping!!