(HOUSTON) — Two people were injured in a northwest Harris County house fire Thursday.
According to the Harris County Fire Marshal’s Office, the Northwest Volunteer Fire Department was called to a house fire in the 12500 block of Tracelynn Lane around 3:45 p.m.
The Latest News Headlines, Traffic and Weather: Follow @news92fm
When firefighters arrived, they found heavy fire and smoke coming from the back of the one-story home.
The homeowner reportedly told investigators he was igniting a propane cooker when there was a flash fire.
He and another male occupant were both burned. One of them was transported to an area hospital. His condition was not released. The other victim was treated at the scene.