How do you spell ratings success? D-R-A-M-A. In the second season of “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta,” looks like there is plenty of that and then some. VH1’s highly-acclaimed series returns April 22, chock full of thrills and spills… and that’s just in the newly-released supertrailer.
A few bullet points of what you can expect for the second season:
- Joseline and Stevie are officially an item
- Mimi has a new boyfriend, who is clearly not attracted to women
- Erica and Lil Scrappy’s momma, Momma Dee almost come to blows in the kitchen
- K. Michelle and Rasheeda exchange drink throws
- Rasheeda is also pregnant
- Shay gets a new hairstyle
- Mimi juices Stevie
- Stevie’s faces are back!