Love and Hip Hop New York is back for a new season and Cardi B. celebrated in style.
The reality TV star and rapper was spotted in New York City, with a new look. Switching it up from her sexy, skin showing outfits, Cardi B. showed out in some designer style.
The rapper wore a $3,600.00 Gucci cape, a $2,290.00 Gucci padlock studded leather shoulder bag and Christian Louboutin pumps. She paird the look with square, Gucci sunglasses.
Cardi B. hosted a special watch party for the premiere episode of Love And Hip Hop New York. She hosted the even with her celebrity dentist, Dr. Catrise Austin (whom Cardi credits for her new smile).
The event took place at Sazon Restaurant in TriBeca, New York City.
Cardi B Schools Gabby Douglas’ Hair Haters: ‘Black Looks Matter’
GET THE LOOK: A Matte-r Of Fact Makeup Tutorial
FIT Brings Black Fashion Designers And Models To Forefront With Upcoming Exhibit
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12