The Government Shutdown is over-Listen to Dan Brokaw Jennings exclusive report here…
National parks and monuments are open again and federal employees are going back to work.
The 16-day shutdown of the government ended with last night’s House and Senate votes on funding through January.
Congress also authorized the Treasury to continue borrowing to pay debts by raising the debt ceiling into February.
Copyright © 2013
Metro Networks Inc.
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12